"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16 (NIV)


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

So cute!

OK, this is my second post for today......But, I had to post this one because I thought it was so cute. Today my little buddy was under the weather.....so no school for him. My little princess still wanted to go, but she acts as if something is missing when her big brother isn't around. They're hardly ever NOT with each other. [they're a minute a part and if you ask who's the oldest, Mason proudly says he is, but when you ask who's the boss, he points to his sister!] Anyway..... my girly girl was happy to put on her little dress and "lucky tights" as she calls them....and off to school we went.....and here starts the questions...
Madi: "Mason has to stay home with daddy today?"
Mommy: Yep, he sure does.
Madi: "But why?" 
Mommy: Because he isn't feeling well.
Madi: "But why isn't he feeling well?"
Mommy: He may be catching a cold so he needs to rest.
Madi: "But why does he need to rest?"
Mommy:  Because after he rests, he'll feel much better.
Madi:  "But why will he feel much better after he rests?"
Seriously....Is this a three year old drilling me with these questions?
Mommy: The germs will wear off after he rests.....yeah, that's it.
Madi: "But the other kids want to play with him!!!!!!"
OK......so now we're getting down to it.....the other kids.... is that her way of saying SHE wants to play with him and SHE will miss him?......and as soon as we walk in the classroom.....the questions start again.....Mason's little friend C says....."Where's Mason?"  He had to stay home today C, he's not feeling well....."But why isn't he feeling well?" Here we go again...... so cute! So, she was right....the other kids want to play with him......or maybe we were both right, SHE misses him too.

No comments: