"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16 (NIV)


Monday, October 25, 2010

I was sitting here, thinking back on yesterday evening……..my little princess sat in my lap and held me as if she never wanted to let go. It felt so good. My little boy talked a mile a minute, as he bounced and tumbled around on my bed. This is the stuff that makes life good. We went outside to play in the back yard and they filled me in on all of their latest adventures, including  the voyages from their little imaginations. Madison is so creative. I believe she’s going to love creative arts. She’s very dramatic and loves to act out things. She loves to dance, sing and pretend play……and I just have to be in her audience, its mandatory…..she's ok with an audience of one, she loves her mommy. I’m so grateful to feel that kind of unconditional love from her.  Here lately, she’s really been fighting for my attention. My goal is to give her more of my attention and let her know, she doesn't have to fight for it. This journey belongs to her as well. Thank you Lord for helping me realize this, and thank you so much for including little Miss Madison in this journey!

No comments: