"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16 (NIV)


Saturday, December 25, 2010

CHRISTmas Day

Merry Christmas! Today has truly been a blessing, in more ways than one. Family and lots of love.......what more can you ask for?!  How about food........and lots of it! Well, we definitely have had too much food today and I'm exhausted and stuffed. I've been in my Christmas pajamas all day, I've been enjoying the PJ's....LOL! Before I get too sidetracked, let me thank you GOD for the birth of Jesus Christ, the Saviour of the world, my redeemer, my prince of peace,........the bright and morning star. I'm so grateful on today for so many reasons! The most important being JESUS CHRIST!
A few days prior to today, as I was teaching my children about Christmas and why we celebrate this day, my babygirl said something really cute and oh so three-year-old-ish! I told her we were celebrating Jesus and His Birth..............His Birthday. So my cutie pie says......."Well........if it's Jesus' birthday, we need cupcakes." In her mind cupcakes and birthdays should be in the same sentence. She loves birthday cake and birthday cupcakes! Her dad calls her the professional birthday party goer, because she waits patiently for the birthday song and the birthday cake.......or cupcakes at every birthday party. So.......of course we baked cupcakes and sang happy birthday to Jesus. Because of HIS birth.......we have been redeemed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there...my name is Jenni. I linked to your blog through the "Born Just Right" blog. I also have a 3 year old, Sam, born with symbrachydactyly (right hand)! What amazing children we have. I would love to here more about your journey with Mason. If you have time, email me and we can chat! nenbec@gmal.com