"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16 (NIV)


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So much has been going on since my last post......some great and some not so great! But, I just had to post this photo. Ok, so I'm driving on the highway headed to an evening out with my sister in law. We were meeting up to watch a  dramatic production at a church.....the title of the production was "Your Final Destination".  The title gives you chills, doesn't it? I know it gave me chills. Anyway.......I was in my car alone, headed to meet her and I was in a particularly good mood. I started praying as I was driving....just thanking God for His goodness basically, prayed about a few things, prayed over my little ones....specifically the obstacles that they (more so my buddy) would face......and I looked at the sky ahead.....it was breathtaking. It reminds me of a song that says, You light up the sky to let me know You are with me. I couldn't help but grab my BlackBerry and snap a picture..... If a picture were worth a thousand words.....this one pretty much speaks for itself.

No comments: