"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16 (NIV)


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Just pouring out my heart today.......

What happens when things don’t turn out the way that you planned or the way that you think they should? The Bible tells us that “all things work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to HIS purpose.” But JESUS….it hurts! It’s not fair! What about my baby?!  There are things that I will never understand. There are things that the doctors, occupational therapists, experts or any other educated individual can not explain away. But I have to stand assured, knowing that when I feel gloomy or sad…… to light a candle so I can dance….….. if not for me….for my babies, for others who are watching/need help. In my dancing…..they will join in and dance.  When my world feels twisted, I have to cry, scream, kick, question…….but then I have to light a candle. I have to be the one, make the decision to be the one , with a tear stained face, puffy eyes & my head held high….. Be the one…..to show my little people that even this……will work together for our good, because we love God and we are called according to HIS purpose, not our own. Complaining won’t change the circumstances. But lighting a candle & embracing it will make the journey, at least a little bit easier. He will guide us every step of the way. It ‘s still a hard pill to swallow…..it doesn’t seem fair….. It’s not what I thought it would be, but it’s GOOD.
Just pouring out my heart today……I hope this helps someone, when it seems dark & gloomy,  light a candle & dance!  God Bless.

No comments: