"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16 (NIV)


Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My little princess always confesses her faults. LOL! She quickly tells me (after school)…… “Mommy, I had time out today!”  When asked why she had time out, she told me it was because she didn’t stay seated in Science class when asked to by her teacher. I asked what her science teacher’s name is, she said she didn’t know. Ok……why don’t you know you’re science teacher’s name I asked. (I’m thinking she didn’t want to tell me because she thought I might try to talk to her teacher about her behavior). She says…..she doesn’t know. (Once again)  So, my little guy chimes in…… “I know her name mommy!” So I asked him her name. He tells me…….. Then I ask my little princess, why didn’t you know her name? She says….. “Because I didn’t think!”  I said well, why didn’t you think ?  She says…….. “because I think ALL the time…………I think about candy and I think about toys!!”    Funny!

No comments: