"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16 (NIV)


Thursday, August 19, 2010

Journal entries from 2007


Thursday, November 08, 2007

Mommy had a rather unique dream last night....I know it was because I wake up thinking of you and I go to sleep thinking of you. When I'm not asleep, I'm tiptoeing in your room to check on you. I think about your personalities, who you are now, who you'll become. Your future hurts and hurdles you'll have to get over. I want to protect you and make everything perfect for you. Last night, I dreamed that I was at the mall and there was a little girl and her mommy walking through the mall. The little girl was learning to walk with her "new leg". she was doing so well. I walked up to her mommy and said to her, "your daughter is amazing, how does she cope with her differences. Her mommy simply replied, "she actually teaches me how to deal with it. The world doesn't understand how extraordinary my daughter is." I replied, I totally understand. I told her all about my twins and she shared a lot of her daughters story. This gave me the assurance that all is well with both my babies. The world doesn't understand how extraordinary you two are. Mason & Madison, you are truly Gifts from God, and I am so thankful to you for showing me how truly amazing you are. Madison, you are going to teach this world a few things or two about whats most important in life and Mason, you are going to show the world a new way of viewing God's children and how all things are possible with Christ. Thank you GOD for my babies, my dreams, and confirmation that all is well!



Saturday, October 20, 2007



Baby Mason,

 
Today we took you to a doctor's visit at Shriner's hospital. This is a special hospital that helps children and their parents understand & treat physical differences. In case you ever wonder why your left hand looks different from your right, the medical term is 'Symbrachydactly'. I know thats a big word but it just simply means that your left hand didn't develop the same way as your right hand. Although we thank God for the gift of science, doctors and big medical terms, we know God does not make mistakes and he's always in control. So if anyone ever asks, just simply tell them " I was born this way, God decided that it would be ok to make me a little different..... my sister and I were a special order!"



Love,

Mommy & Daddy



Wednesday, October 24, 2007 Mason and Madison,
Today God has shown me that when you really want something, you'll take it however God gives it. I really wanted to be a mommy and God gave me that in a very special way with you two. Before you were here I prayed continously for God to bless me any way he wanted to. I am so grateful that he answered my prayers, exactly the way he saw fit. One day you'll understand just what mommy means.



I love you,

Mommy

No comments: