"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16 (NIV)


Monday, August 9, 2010

Finally.....the blogging begins!

Well, here it is.....I've finally created a Blog. I'm not exactly sure in what direction I'll be going with this, but I once heard someone say “Our greatest pain is often times, our greatest ministry.” With that being said, I'll share my family's hurts, as well as our joyous moments with anyone willing to listen.

Our story is not necessarily heroic or super phenomenal by any stretch of the imagination. Our lives are pretty normal (sometimes not so much), but it is in its normalcy that I’m able to see God’s hands holding us.

Our precious twins completed our family in 2007 and although I've documented pieces of the journey here and there, it took three years for me to finally start blogging. It took three years for my husband and I to conceive and three years for me to start this blog, wow! Coincidence....maybe, but not likely......

Anyway, the first few entries will be sharing about our family's life. I'll most likely review my journal and post blog entries prior to today's date. Noting intricate details of Little Mason's story, and how God has blessed us to find strength and joy........in HIS hands.

No comments: