"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16 (NIV)


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I haven't posted in a while. It's been so busy around our house that most times I don't know whether I'm coming or going. I'm enjoying life and praying for sanity all at one time. I don't know how or why I was blessed with the opportunity to be a mom, but I'm grateful. Sometimes in the midst of the chaos, I have to pray for patience and endurance, three year old preschoolers can be a challenge while working full time and taking classes. But, I'm built for it right??!! Yeah right.....this is the time when God's Grace kicks in. LOL! (I laugh but it's true)

Mason and Madison continue to keep life interesting AND worth living. This year's Christmas it seems my M&M's are more excited than ever. They're telling me what they want for Christmas and Madison wakes up each morning asking if it's Christmas yet. Mason wants a skate board and a ramp....."not a big one mommy, a small one!" Madison wants a "really pretty purse." and basically anything princess related. They're so funny!
Pretty soon I'll start posting all of the old journal entries I had from when my M&M's were infants, all the little funny things they did or said......as soon as I find the time......until then "smooches" and I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was full of warmth, love .......and a lot of food! Christmas is around the corner and remember.....Jesus is the reason for the season! (sounds corny but it's oh so true!)

No comments: