"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16 (NIV)


Friday, November 12, 2010

Just rambling about My love....My babies

I am such an emotional mess when it comes to my babies. I never knew I could love little people so much. It just melts my heart when they say, “I love you mommy!”  or when Madison says “Mommy, I wanna tell you a sweeckret!” and then she whispers in my ear……….”Iloveyousomuch!” (a complete sentence all in one word) It tickles me every time. I can never hear that too much. If only these babies could see my heart, see how I would’ve given anything just to have them in my arms. The joy of kissing them and hugging them. The joy of being able to tuck them in at night. Playing “nose-ies” with Madison or foot-sies with Mason. Letting them know they can do it, and reassuring them it’s ok when they can’t. Words can’t express what I feel for my babies. Even when they’re disobedient or don’t want to listen to mommy, (and at three years old, that happens a lot) But, I couldn’t love them more. It’s amazing, this kind of love…..it’s truly amazing, and to think Jesus loves them even more! There is no greater love! Doesn’t feel possible. Yep, my babies know I love them and they know that Jesus loves them so much more. I hope they always remember this. At three years old though, when I ask, “Who loves you?” They’ll say……JESUS!  Then I’ll say……”who else?” Then they yell, Mommy & Daddy. Awesome! Wow, I love my babies!

No comments: