"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16 (NIV)


Monday, March 7, 2011

But Mommy I really love the LORD!!!!

We were on our way to church and there was a thunderstorm, so I decided that we’d just head home. My little girl was really upset about this and wanted so badly to go to church. She kept saying, “mommy, mommy…..we have to go to church.”  I tried to explain about the storm and how we didn’t want to get stuck in the bad weather. With tears in her eyes, she says “But, mommy…..we have to go, because I really love the Lord!”  So I promised her that we would go to church the next morning for prayer , if the storm was over by then. Bright and early Saturday morning…..a little after 7am, I feel a tap on my shoulder.  It’s my baby girl saying….. “It’s time to go to church mommy!”  I sleepishly said ok, thinking….wow, she really does love the Lord!

No comments: