"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16 (NIV)


Monday, August 6, 2012

Someone told my hubby about this great place for kids to play. So we set aside a day and drove up to it. It’s an inclusive playground, by UNLIMITED PLAY.  The name UNLIMITED PLAY says a mouthful. I love this place and so does BOTH of my little ones. Daddy and I laughed as our little people ran and showed us “what they can do”. They ran free and climbed the ropes and even rock climbed. Yes, they BOTH rock climbed. How awesome is that?! When you go to the Unlimited play website, the first thing you see at the top of the page…….is their vision…….I love their vision:

 Because all children should play together.

Our vision is to build playgrounds where all challenges and limitations created by disabilities are forgotten. To build places where all children can play and interact side by side, developing understanding and respect for their similarities and differences.
Did I mention that I love this place…………. Unlimitedplay.org

No comments: