"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16 (NIV)


Friday, September 24, 2010

A Poem written by a friend & sister in Christ

From His Hands to Mine

I prayed and prayed for a gift

humbly I kneeled my eyes I’d lift

unto the hills I sought help true

that’s how I was blessed with you

You came to me a bundle of love

from the hands of God above

not in a sack or basket sent

but straight from God with his fingerprint

From perfection you did come

both you my daughter and my son

in his image he formed you two

I’ve never received gifts more precious than you

So continually you’ll see mommy pray

thanking God each waking day

for making my life better still

by placing you two into HIS will.

Love Always, Mommy

From: Mommy’s Heart

To : Mason and Madison

 Written By:  LMP

 Snap4poetry@yahoo.com

No comments: