"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16 (NIV)


Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hey, if you are a mommy, have you ever dealt with postpartum depression? If so, how long does it last because I'm over three years into this "mommy" thing and I still feel dazed and confused at times! Ha!Ha! Don't laugh at me because its true, sometimes I wake up and I'm like ok......what day of the week is this? Do I have to work? Do I need to wake the twins up for school? Twins? Oh my Word.......I have twins, a boy and a girl...... how did that happen? LOL!  Come on, you've probably experienced this too and I'm just saying or typing what you were thinking! Funny!

But on a serious note, All jokes aside, postpartum depression is a real and scary thing. I know a few people who have experienced it, including myself. I have someone very close to me experiencing it right now. But let me tell ya, there is something about the Name Jesus!  You are not alone!  If you aren't just dazed & confused. (Or just plain silly) like me and even if you are...... read the Word, call on Jesus' name in prayer & talk to your doctor. You are not alone.

Love,
Rach aka Dazed and confused

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yep, I have struggled with it and still do. Its not easy.